Are you unsure of what to wear for your boudoir pictures?
Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with both my on-site wardrobe collection in sizes XS – 6X here at the studio as well as this comprehensive guide on what to consider bringing with you to your private boudoir session while keeping your personal style in mind!
Boudoir pictures don’t need lingerie to be sexy!
Crop tops, swimsuits and sweaters are just a few things you may want to consider bringing to your boudoir photo shoot. In other words, almost anything goes!
On-site Wardrobe Collection for Your Boudoir Pictures
In 2016 I began collecting brand new lingerie and swimwear for my client closet and it has since become a little obsession of mine. For instance, before every session I search for new goodies to introduce to my clients before their boudoir pictures are taken. In addition I’m always taking advantage of lingerie sales to ensure I have exactly what YOU want! La-Senza, Victioria’s Secret, Torrid, LACE Canada, Got Curves… There so many lingerie outlets I frequent to shop for the most sought-after styles in a range of sizes to bring out the best in YOU!
The number of items I’ve acquired for my on-site wardrobe collection is bordering on too many.When I order lingerie online I order each outfit in every size available to ensure I have something for every BODY who steps foot into the studio for their professional boudoir pictures.
But can there really be too many options when it comes to what to wear in your boudoir pictures?I’m often asked, “What made you want to offer all of these wardrobe options?” And the truth is that in the year of 2015 the majority of my clientele had NEVER purchased intimates before. Nor had they stepped foot into a store specializing in lacy bras and undergarments! After several ladies arrived to their session with over $900 worth of brand new lingerie for their boudoir pictures (that they were likely to never wear again) I knew I had to intervene.
Do you commonly wear intimates at home or in the bedroom? If not my on-site wardrobe collection will save you hundreds of dollars, hours of stressful shopping and best of all your session fee includes unlimited access!
At your consultation you will receive a take-home prep guide including helpful tips and what to expect leading up to your very own boudoir session.Within this pamphlet I explain how to dress to compliment your unique body shape, where to emphasize and what to avoid depending on your personal taste. Not everyone has the same thing in mind when they schedule a session for their own boudoir pictures and yet we all have one thing in common: we want to be looking our best! After your consultation we will be in contact leading up to your scheduled photo shoot and I encourage you to ask any and all questions along the way – no matter who your boudoir photographer may be!
FAQ: “What should I bring to my boudoir session?”
Here are a few wardrobe options to consider for your boudoir photo shoot. These are just suggestions and are by no means compulsory. For instance, if you prefer not to wear heels there is no need to bring any! In other words: bring what you want!
- Crop top
- Your favorite matching bra/panty set (just in case my collection does not suit your personal taste!)
- A sweater with wide neck (to slide down your shoulders).
- Fishnet stockings (and/or thigh-highs stockings)
- High heels in a neutral color (Black or nude)
- Thigh-high socks or leg warmers
- Something of ‘his’ or ‘hers’ (for instance a button down shirt, jacket, etc.)
- Similarly, your work uniform or that of your lovers
- Any lingerie you absolutely love or are dying to try!
- Personal props (for instance your corvette, dirt bike, horse, saddle, etc.)
- Reminder: Bring a brand new black thong or Gstring (with tags on) should you wish to take advantage of my on-site lingerie collection. Required for use of bodysuits, etc.
FAQ: “What should I avoid bringing to my boudoir session?”
Here are a few things I highly recommend not bringing along to your photo shoot! As a result you will be sure to love your private boudoir pictures!
- ‘Babydoll’ style lingerie. Similarily most types of loosely fit clothing.
- Ill-fitting push-up bras
- Above all avoid bringing a negative attitude.
- Wardrobe items with loud print/designs or heavy pet hair/lint
- To take advantage of the wardrobe collection provided by BAD Enterprizes Boudoir you must arrive at your photo shoot with a brand new (tags on) black thong. Or Gstring. You will be required to wear this undergarment beneath any item you wear from the lingerie collection. Above all, this is for hygienic reasons between hand washing/dry cleanings after each use.
- Please bring at least one properly fitted lingerie set of your own. For instance, a matching bra & panty set.
- I do not carry panties/thongs/g-strings or the like for obvious hygienic reasons.
- In addition I ask that you please DO NOT use fake tanner, tanning beds or spray tans in the weeks leading up to your session. However, tanning under the sun outside in natural conditions is perfectly acceptable! Secondly, avoid tan lines.
Schedule Your No-Obligation Consultation
Schedule your in-person consultation where we will discuss the process of booking your very own boudoir photo shoot over coffee. At this meeting we will get to know one another, why you are interested in a boudoir session of your own, review the collections available and I can answer any and all questions you may have.Learn more about BAD Enterprizes Boudoir
Let’s talk boudoir pictures!
Are you interested in booking a private boudoir session with BAD Enterprizes Boudoir? Get in touch to schedule a consultation today! At this meeting we will discuss the options available to you including wardrobe, setting, the products available and my no-interest payment plan offered to all clients who purchase a collection!Based out of Sundre, Alberta however BAD Enterprizes Boudoir is only an hour drive from Red Deer, Calgary, Cochrane, Rocky Mountain House, Sylvan Lake, Innisfail, Airdrie and Didsbury! It’s worth the trip!
I’d love to hear from you!Expect a response within 72 hours and please keep an eye on your spam folder! We will schedule your no-obligation in-person consultation as soon as possible to discuss the options available to you for your private boudoir session. Should you not receive a response within 72 hours please try again and be sure to double-check the spelling of your e-mail address to ensure I am able to contact you.