A boudoir session with BAD Enterprizes Boudoir isn’t just about professional photos, it’s an investment in your self-esteem your future self will thank you for!
Your boudoir session Retainer includes…
- In-person consultation at the studio here in Sundre, AB
- Consultation includes tour of the studio & wardrobe collection
- Take-home preparation guide with checklist
- 2+ hour Boudoir photo shoot
- Access to the on-site wardrobe collection in sizes XS-6X
- Poses tailored to you
- Indoor & outdoor settings to choose from year round
- Professional pose & expression coaching throughout
- Private Gallery Reveal & Ordering Appointment at which you will view the images from your session and choose your favourites
- A healthy boost to your self-esteem that will last a lifetime!
* All prices subject to GST
* Retainer & images sold separately
* Clients can expect to invest $1500 – $8500 into custom artwork (albums, digitals, wall art and/or a Collection of the above)
* Zero-interest pre-payment plan available
* Save up to 10% off of your purchase by pre-ordering an Album or Collection at your consultation
* Meetings take place at the studio in Sundre, Alberta
Are you interested in saving over $500 off your very own boudoir experience?
Apply today for your chance to win!
Only a handful of names will be drawn from those that apply, with daily VIP draws being held until June 30th, 2023! Will you be the next VIP? Apply today before it’s too late!LEARN MORE ABOUT VIP SESSIONS
On-Site Wardrobe Collection
All boudoir clients are welcome to take advantage of unlimited wardrobe changes throughout their photo shoot. This includes full access to the vast on-site lingerie collection in sizes XS – 6X!Unlimited On-site Wardrobe Access
Schedule Your No-Obligation Consultation
Interested in booking a boudoir session? Schedule your in-person consultation where we will discuss the process of booking your very own photo shoot. At this meeting we will get to know one another, why you are interested in a boudoir session of your own, review the collections available and I can answer any and all questions you may have.Schedule Consultation
“If I could provide any advice for a first time boudior client it would be to ‘just let it go’. Yeah, you’ll have some nerves and reservations, but if you can just enjoy the moment Jessie will take care of you. She is professional, thoughtful and knows what her job is… to capture you at perhaps your most vulnerable.” – Miss S
Ready to book your own Boudoir Session?
Schedule your in-person consultation today!
I would love to hear from you!
Should you not receive a response within 3 business days please check your spam folder and re-send your message, thank you!