Did You Know?
Many of my repeat clients are 55+! It’s never too late to learn to love the skin you’re in.
A boudoir session with BAD Enterprizes Boudoir isn’t just about professional photos, it’s an investment in your self-esteem your future self will thank you for!
Your boudoir session fee includes…
- In-person consultation here in Sundre, AB
- Take-home checklist with preparation & styling guide
- 2 hour Boudoir photo shoot
- Unlimited wardrobe changes
- Full access to the on-site lingerie collection in sizes XS-6X
- Poses tailored to you
- Professional pose & expression coaching throughout
- In-person Reveal & Ordering Appointment at which you will view the edited images from your session for the first time and choose which you’d like to order
- A healthy boost to your self-esteem that will last a lifetime!
* Session fee & images sold separately
* On average clients invest an additional $2500 – $7500 into artwork including luxury wall art, heirloom albums, full resolution digital files with print release & more
* Zero-interest payment plan available (up to 10 months!)
* All meetings take place in Sundre, Alberta
On-Site Wardrobe Collection
All boudoir clients are welcome to take advantage of unlimited wardrobe changes throughout their photo shoot. This includes full access to the vast on-site lingerie collection in sizes XS – 6X!Unlimited On-site Wardrobe Access
Schedule Your No-Obligation Consultation
Interested in booking a boudoir session? Schedule your in-person consultation where we will discuss the process of booking your very own photo shoot over coffee. At this meeting we will get to know one another, why you are interested in a boudoir session of your own, review the collections available and I can answer any and all questions you may have.Schedule Consultation
“If I could provide any advice for a first time boudior client it would be to ‘just let it go’. Yeah, you’ll have some nerves and reservations, but if you can just enjoy the moment Jessie will take care of you. She is professional, thoughtful and knows what her job is… to capture you at perhaps your most vulnerable.” – Miss S
Ready to book your own Boudoir Session?
Schedule your in-person consultation today!
Reminder: all meetings take place here in Sundre, Alberta.
I would love to hear from you!
Expect a response within 72 hours and please keep an eye on your “SPAM” folder! We will schedule your no-obligation in-person consultation as soon as possible to discuss the options available to you for your private boudoir session. Should you not receive a response within 72 hours please try again and be sure to double-check the spelling of your e-mail address to ensure I am able to contact you.